Roots: Principles and Practices of Acupuncture Ecology
- Four Pillars of Diagnosis. A basic introduction to Oriental methods of diagnosis.
- Awareness: The First Step to Self-Healing
- Personal Roots of Illness. A practical self-healing method of resolving the causes of your illness.
- Qigong Practice: Teacher, Student, Method. A lengthy exploration of how to determine whether a qigong teacher and practice are right for you.
- Swine Flu and You: The Meaning of Epidemic Diseases.
- The Energy of the Body and the Life of the Breath, a discussion of the sources of energy in the body and the breath as a doorway into your physiology.
- Staying In Tune.
- Contemplation and Revolution in Personal Health.
Branches: Treating Specific Conditions with Chinese Medicine
- Recipes and Remedies for the Common Cold. Simple ways to help yourself using kitchen ingredients.
- Pain Relief with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- How to Treat Pain and Trauma with Chinese Medicine. A more in-depth article about the causes of pain, and how to apply Chinese medical concepts and tools to treat yourself.
- Two Approaches to Pain Management with Chinese Medicine. Explains the advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and why it’s best to use both.
- Treating Fibromyalgia with Chinese Medicine
- Managing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression with Chinese Medicine
- Allergies: An External/Internal Approach